In today’s post, we will discuss with you India’s most popular and helpful application eSathi Up Uttar Pradesh. The Uttar Pradesh government has launched e-sathi i.e. esathi.up.gov.in portal to facilitate online facilities for the citizens of UP.
We know that people are evolving over time. As the days go by, people are also getting accustomed to modern life with the help of information technology. Along with the urban people, the rural people are also slowly getting used to the digital way of life. The government is playing an important role in bringing the people of the village to digital life.
Uttar Pradesh is one of the many states in India where rural life is more prevalent. The government has introduced various services to the people in the digital system. Through the use of this people will be able to receive various services. One of these services is eSathi Up which you can find in today’s post.
Check More Games For Android & iOS:
About eSathi Up Uttar Pradesh
The eSathiUp portal was mainly featured to provide online district services to the citizens of Uttar Pradesh. With this, citizens can apply for public services online at a very low rate. The portal was launched under the Digital India initiative. The main objective of the Digital India project is to digitize government offices and their services.
E-Sathi App provides online e-district services such as income, residency certificate, online application caste certificate, and citizens can apply for other government projects. It is an initiative of the Uttar Pradesh government to provide online government services.
Because of this, citizens do not have to visit government offices for services like income, caste, residency certificates, and schemes. Anyone can register on the e-partner Uttar Pradesh portal and apply for online services. Its main purpose is to eliminate any kind of error, or corruption, and to bring transparency to services.
Major Services Of eSathiUp
- Application for marriage and sickness grant.
- Application for Legal Aid in Dowry Affected Women Project.
- Certificate of birth.
- Certificate of Income.
- Application for Scholarship (General & SC / ST).
- Application for financial assistance to women affected by dowry.
- Copy of Family Register.
- Application for renewal of employment registration.
- Application for the ledger.
- Birth Certificate (Urban and Rural).
- Death Certificate (Uran and Grameen).
- Application for AIDS and equipment for persons with disabilities.
- Application for a loan to a disabled person.
- Residence certificate.
- Application for a grant for marriage with a disabled person.
- Certificate of Disability.
- Application for financial assistance to needy widows in the marriage of their daughter.
- Application for employment registration.
- Couples Award Project.
- Application for financial assistance for remarriage of destitute widows.
Overview of UP e Sathi Portal
|Portal Name||E-Sathi UP|
|State Name||Uttar Pradesh|
|Was Launched||by the Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Objective||Providing online certificates and other essential services to citizens|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of Uttar Pradesh State|
Download eSathi [Latest] For Android & iOS
The essential and helpful digital software e district eSathi Up easily supports all of your iPad, iPhone, and Android devices.
|Current Version||Varies with device|
|Size||Varies with device|
|Get it on||Visit Website|
If you want to take online service without any hassle, download eSathi Up Uttar Pradesh on your device now and get the service.